This one to one workshop for beginner and professional photographer who like to try different genre photography. In this workshop you will learn:
- A good camera that suitable for street photography
- Basic knowledge of street photography
- How to set up your camera
- How to get close to your subject
- How to see a potential subject
- How to breakthrough the “what if” thinking
- How to be confident with your camera in public space while taking candid
- Any question from you…throw them out!
- I’m available in Edinburgh and Glasgow
How long does this course take?
- 3-4 hours
Can I use my SLR camera for this workshop?
- Definitely, but I don’t teach in SLR, you have to use your ability in using SLR camera.
What do I get from this course?
- You will gain confident taking picture of people in public
- You will understand from my tips and tricks how this photography works for your self grow
- You will find a hobby that challenging
- and more…
Can I get a refund?
- Sorry, No.